I have decided on the rainbow, thought how it's going to work out I don't know. On Friday I went out to the dollar store and bought some cheap flashlights for putting inside the boxes for the rainbow and some shower caps (for clouds). Yesterday I found colored cellophane at Michael's in red, amber, green, blue, and purple. Orange can just be the overlapping of red and yellow.  I also got some fishing line which may or may not work for stringing clouds and such. I'm still unsure about how I'm going to attach the boxes, perhaps I will string them as well, and not even put them on the ceiling. Either way, now I have all my materials for my 'cellophane rainbow' and now just need to find a space for the actual project. Something temporary, even. It doesn't need to stay up forever. Also I posted my favorite/the most relevant links up that are in relation to this project.

0 comments: